IW 608 FG II Installation Speaker
The IW 608 FG II is a feature-packed speaker that uses an 8-inch honeycomb woofer, a 1.5-inch silk dome midrange and a 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. SoundAngle™ allows you to fine tune the IW 608 FG II to the optimum listening angle in the room.
The Jamo IW 608 FG II in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable magnetic grille to blend invisibly in any room
- The IW 608 FG II has a subtle presence in any room until you hear it.
|System Type||2-way in-wall|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||2.3 / 5.1|
|Woofer (mm/in)||203 / 8|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||22 / 1340|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||344 x 240 x 95 / 13.5 x 9.4 x 3.7|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||375 x 270 x 105 / 14.8 x 10.6 x 4.1|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||55 - 22,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||80 / 160|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||89|
For more technical detail, download the Spec Sheet here: IW608 FGII Spec Sheet .
Download the Product Manual for IW 608 FG II Installation Speaker here: IW608 FG OM .