IW 406 FG II Installation speaker
The IW 406 FG II uses a 6.5-inch woofer and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. SoundAngle technology allows you to fine tune the IW 406 FG II to the listening area and to the most discerning tastes.
- A redesigned magnetic paintable grille with a new, more natural white color to blend seamlessly into any premium decor
- Jamo core technology created for clear, detailed sound and zero distortion
- Decoupled Tweeter Technology (DTT) minimizes vibration transfer from the baffle to the tweeter for detailed, clear high frequencies
- Wave Guide provides focused, dynamic transfer of high frequencies into the listening space
- Hard Conical Cone (HCC) minimizes woofer break-up for punch, clear low frequencies
- Centre plug replaces the traditional dust cap for cooler voice coil and higher power handling
Outfitted with a pivoting tweeter for maximum placement flexibility, you can put the speaker anywhere in the space and the sound experience won't change.
At the same time, cut high frequencies on the fly with a three-way attenuation switch to custom-tune the speaker for smooth, detailed sound anywhere in the room.
|Weight (Kg/lb)||1.7 / 3.7|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||14 / 850|
|Woofer (mm/in)||165 / 6½|
|System Type||2-way in-ceiling|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||60 / 120|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||65 - 22,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø201 x 99 / Ø7.9 x 3.9|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø229 x 114 / Ø9.0 x 4.5|
For more technical detail, download the Spec Sheet here: IW406 FGII Spec Sheet .
Download the Product Manual for IW 406 FG II Installation speaker here: IW406 FG OM .