Warranty Information – Australia
Premium Audio Company (Australia) Consumer Products
Thank you for purchasing a Premium Audio Company Product.
The warranty set out in this document gives the original purchaser of the relevant product(s) to which this warranty applies (you) specific legal rights which are in addition to the rights and remedies that are available to you under the Australian Consumer Law with respect to the product(s).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a “major failure” and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a “major failure.
Premium Audio Company Australia (PAC) Pty Ltd – ABN 186 464 966 157 warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if PAC, an authorised retailer and/or service centre repairs or replaces the product.
In the event that this product is sold as a B-stock, Certified Factory Refurbished, or Open Box product, Premium Audio Company Australia (PAC) Pty Ltd – ABN 186 464 966 157 warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials (unless otherwise stated in the product description) and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if PAC, an authorised retailer and/or service centre repairs or replaces the product.
Except as limited below, if this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, PAC, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labour. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, PAC at its sole option discretion may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. This warranty is only valid or enforceable in Australia.
To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, you must return the product either to the original place of purchase or a PAC authorised service centre along with your original receipt, within the warranty period. Click here to locate a PAC authorised service centre. Return, repair, and replacement shipping, liability, and cost is the responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorised repair, modification or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with the item’s instruction / user manuals.
- This limited warranty is null and void if products have altered or missing serial numbers, and/or if the date stamp has been altered or removed, and/or for products not purchased from PAC Australia or an authorised PAC reseller (See: www.premiumaudioco.com.au/resellers).
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a PAC authorised service centre.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any product sold “AS IS” or “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN AUSTRALIA, PAC’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. PAC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN AUSTRALIA, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH PAC MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
Please contact us at the below for any Warranty related questions:
PO BOX 3268
Wetherill Park, NSW 2165
Phone: 1800 849 086
Warranty Period – JAMO & KLIPSCH
Reference / Reference Premiere /
Indoor Flushmount Speakers
2 Year Electronics 5 Year Woofer
Portable Speakers /