The IW 606 FG is a feature-packed speaker that uses a 6.5-inch honeycomb woofer and a 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. The 4-8 Ohm impedance switch allows you to fine tune the IW 606 FG to the amplifier.
The Jamo IW 606 FG in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
The IW 606 FG it's nearly invisible in appearance only; you'll love the big, bold sound.
The IW 606 FG is a 2-way in-wall speaker, part of the 600 line. These speakers use only the best materials and feature the most advanced technologies currently available.
The IW 606 FG is designed for critical listening, and is the ideal choice for medium to large rooms where outstanding audio reproduction-and accurate direction of sound-are required. The pivoting tweeter, front level and SoundAngle™ switches allow you to fine tune the IW 606 FG to the most discerning tastes. The IW 606 FG, with its paintable magnetic grille, is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. Use as surrounds/ front speakers for home theater, or as part of 2-channel system
|Weight (Kg/lb)||1.9 / 4.2|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||14 / 850|
|Woofer (mm/in)||165 / 6½|
|System Type||2-way in-wall|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||291 x 199 x 97 / 11.5 x 7.8 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||325 x 231 x 107 / 12.8 x 9.1 x 4.2|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||60 / 120|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||65 - 22,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88|