With its 10-inch woofer, this is the most powerful in-ceiling speaker in its class. It's recommended for larger rooms or those with high ceilings. The IC 410 FG delivers the rich bass from its 10-inch woofer, crisp vocals from the 2-inch titanium dome midrange and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the 1-inch titanium dome tweeter. A 4-8 Ohm impedance switch allows you to fit your speaker to the amplifier and pivoting tweeters allow the IC 410 FG to be tailored to the room.
The Jamo IC 410 FG in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level to allow you to adjust the speaker to your amplifier.
The IC 410 FG is an excellent, value-priced in-ceiling sound solution.
The IC 410 FG is a 3-way in-ceiling speaker, part of the 400 line, which consists of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices. This 10-inch speaker is recommended for larger rooms and rooms with high ceilings up to 17 feet; it delivers rich, clear sound reproduction.
With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 410 FG is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling'so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||100 / 200|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Woofer (mm/in)||254 / 10|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||26 / 1590|
|System Type||3-way in-ceiling|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||3.4 / 7.5|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||32 - 22,000|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Midrange (mm/in)||50 / 2|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||91|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø310 x 157 / Ø12.2 x 6.2|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø342 x 172 / Ø13.5 x 6.8|