Access to and use of this web site is provided by Klipsch Group, Inc. (KGI) and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect on the date on which you first use the site. KGI reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on-line and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database right in the Jamo web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to KGI or are otherwise used by KGI as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the Jamo web site you agree to access the contents solely for a) journalistic use, b) authorized dealer use, or c) your own personal, non-commercial use. Individuals not affiliated with the media or authorized dealers are not permitted to distribute, transmit, modify or show in public any part of the Jamo web site without the prior written permission of KGI.
4. Links to the Jamo site must be direct to the Jamo homepage. KGI disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the Jamo site.
5. KGI provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither KGI nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on the Jamo web site.
6. KGI endeavors to ensure that all information and material on the web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, nor does KGI warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
7. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Indiana law not withstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Indiana. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.