- 1-inch (25 mm) soft dome tweeter/4-inch (102 mm) woofer
- Bass-reflex design with flared, rear-firing ports: Increases speaker efficiency while increasing bass output with minimized turbulence.
- Waveguide: A uniquely shaped tweeter faceplate that provides more uniform dispersion in the critical frequency range of 2-10 kHz through improved sound pattern control. Dynamics and clarity are enhanced while distortion is significantly reduced.
- Centre-plug: Replaces the typical woofer dust cap and eliminates over/under pressure and cone breakup around it, for a woofer with faster "attack" and tighter, more natural bass.
- 5-way binding posts: Allow for multiple connection options including a high pressure/low-loss bare-wire connection with wire up to 12 gauge (AWG).
The Jamo S 522 offers a beautiful and compact design without sacrificing audio performance, making it a great choice for use as a stereo speaker or as a surround speaker in your home cinema system. Available in two finishes-dark apple and black ash-the S 522 blends into your unique hom decor without taking up a lot of space. A built-in keyhole mounting slot allows for quick and simple wall-mounting. The front fabric grilles are easily removable, allowing you to decide which look you prefer.
|Woofer (mm/in)||102 / 4|
|System Type||2 Way Bass Reflex|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||2.7 / 5.9|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||240 x 134 x 202 / 9.4 x 5.3 x 7.9|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||80 / 130|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||80-20,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||86|
|Finish||Black Ash , Dark Apple|