The IC 610 FG is a 4-way in-ceiling speaker, part of the 600 line. These speakers use only the best materials and feature the most advanced technologies available.
With its paintable magnetic white grille, the IC 610 FG is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
This 10-inch speaker is the most powerful in-ceiling speaker on the market. It's recommended for larger rooms or those with high ceilings-up to 17 feet. The IC 610 FG delivers the richest bass available in an in-ceiling speaker from its 10-inch honeycomb woofer, and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the two silk dome tweeters. The 1.5-inch midrange handles vocals with ease.
The Jamo IC 610 FG in-ceiling loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction
- A paintable magnetic grille attaches easily; blends invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to adjust your speaker to the amplifier
The IC 610 FG combines power and precision in a nearly invisible speaker solution.
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||100 / 200|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||19 / ¾ + 25 / 1 DTT|
|Woofer (mm/in)||254 / 10|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||26 / 1590|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||3.5 / 7.7|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||32 - 22,000|
|Midrange (mm/in)||38 / 1½|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|System Type||4-way in-ceiling|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||91|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø310 x 157 / Ø12.2 x 6.2|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø342 x 172 / Ø13.5 x 6.8|